Last updated: 04 April 2022
Bookings refer to the specific booking model. In the event that we are unable to provide you with the specific model you booked, we will try to offer you a car of similar or higher category, without additional charge.
Any driver listed in the contract, must have completed at least 25 years of age.
Upon receipt of the car, each driver should bring the following documents:
– Driving license (greek, european for EU countries, or international driving license accompanied by the national driving license) issued at least 2 years prior to the rental date.
-Passport or ID card
– Credit card
The rental price must be fully paid before the start of the rental. The Renter is required to submit a credit card as guarantee, even if payment is made in cash or Paypal. To secure a booking, a deposit equal to the 20% of the rental price is required.
Deliveries – Pick-Ups
There is no charge for delivery and pickup in Athens area. For off-premises deliveries and pick-ups, it is possible to arrange it on a case-by-case basis.
Returning the car earlier than the return date in the lease contract, does not entail a refund.
Upon expiration of the rental, a grace period of 3 hours for the return of the car is activated. Upon expiration of that grace period, the Renter will be charged with the rental cost of an extra day.
The Renter has to return the car with the same level of fuel he received it. If not, the cost of missing fuel will be charged.
Prices include free mileage.
Transport of the vehicle outside mainland Greece is only possible with the written consent of “Euphemus” car rental.
Additional Driver / Drivers
Additional drivers are permitted only if they are listed in the front of the contract. There is no extra charge for additional drivers
No smoking inside the rented vehicle. Otherwise, the Renter must pay for biological cleaning (€50).
Return in Extremely Dirty Condition
In this case, the Renter must pay for biological cleaning (€50).
Available on request with a daily charge of €5 (VAT included).
Loss of Key
In case of a lost key, there will be an extra charge of €150.
Reservations can only be changed by phone at 00 30 69 777 21021 and will re-calculate the price according to vehicle availability and the applicable pricelist at the time of the change.
Cancellations / Non-show
Cancellations are accepted at no extra cost.
All our vehicles are insured with Collision Damage Waiver insurance programs with the following coverages:
– Third Party Liability (3PL) in the event of bodily harm to third parties (including the occupants of the vehicle, other than the driver) during the vehicle’s circulation.
– Personal Accident (PAI) of the authorized driver of the vehicle, in the event of an accident occurring while he is inside the leased vehicle.
– Material Damages of the leased vehicle in case of fire, explosion, terrorist acts, stops, strikes, total or partial theft, material damage from uninsured vehicle, natural disasters and glass breakage.
– Liability exempt CDW (included in rental prices): Your liability for damage to the leased vehicle or total / partial theft is limited to the amount of liability (€500 in our standard lease contract, unless stated otherwise). A prerequisite is that the Renter has accepted and signed the relevant terms of the lease. The Renter is required to pay the amount of liability / discharge (see Lease Contract) in the event of damage and to submit a completed and signed Accident Report.
Damages Not Covered by Insurance
Damages caused by negligence of the Renter, or under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or violation of High Way Code, or by use of wrong fuel. In addition, damage to the tires, the underside of the vehicle, theft of personal items, damages that may be caused during transportation on a vessel, or when the car is driven on off road, in water, on sand and damage to the interior of the vehicle, are not covered by the insurance policy.